CIV’s research awards aim to encourage and celebrate academic research in the field of venture with the goal of making a significant contribution to understanding and shaping the venture ecosystem. These awards and the Institute may provide the winners with a unique platform to discuss and disseminate their work, including participation in our future events.
Submissions were accepted by January 31, 2017.
- Grand Prize of US$ 10,000.
- Optional runner-up prizes.
- The award will be presented at the CIV2017HK symposium in Hong Kong, on April 23, 2017. CIV may cordially invite the winner to attend the event.
Procedure, Eligibility and Requirements
The research papers should be new work, first published in a journal, on the web or internally after January 1, 2016 (including working papers). By submitting a paper, the author agrees to the re-packaging of the paper (or a version of it), as part of the Coller Institute of Venture Research Award’s media distribution. The author and/or the publisher of the paper retain all rights for the work, and it will be published under the author’s name. Papers previously submitted to CIV will not be considered.
Informal Submission (optional)
- We want to encourage creativity in venture research. Feel free to suggest more topics or make a preliminary inquiry about the relevance of your work.
- E-mail us and we will reply within a few days with our feedback.
- Submissions were accepted by January 31, 2017 (midnight GMT).
- Winner will be announced on February 20, 2017.
- Award ceremony and presentation – April 23, 2017 in Hong Kong.