The AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum is the leading private equity and venture capital conference in Asia, bringing together more than a thousand GPs, LPs and other professionals to Hong Kong for three days of quality discussions, strategic debates and productive networking.
This year, AVCJ Forum will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a thorough program that combines editorially driven topics, distinguished speakers, deep industry knowledge and superb organization into a highly anticipated event that predict trends, create strategies and forge lasting partnerships.
The AVCJ Forum is made up of distinct summits that cover different facets of the private equity and venture capital industry in Asia.
- Investment Summit – Big picture themes, investments, fundraising, LP/GP relationship
- VC Summit – Venture capital, entrepreneurism and technology trends
- PE Leaders Summit – The business of running a private equity firm
- LP Summit – LPs sharing with other LPs in this LP only event
Confirmed keynote speakers for this year:
- Christopher Ailman, Chief Investment Officer, CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS’ RETIREMENT SYSTEM (CALSTRS)
- Daniel A. D’Aniello, Chairman and Co-Founder, THE CARLYLE GROUP
- Jonathan Lavine, Co-Managing Partner, BAIN CAPITAL
Download brochure: https://goo.gl/AawdZv