CIV: February- 2016 Update
Sent via Email 23-Feb-2016
View this email in your browser
I am writing to share the latest CIV developments, activities, events and news.
Call for Papers: University Venture
We are now accepting proposals for papers for the next issue of Coller Venture Review, focused on University Venture.
Submission deadline: March 6, 2016
In addition to an author’s honorarium of US $3000, publishing with CIV may lead to further research collaboration, participation in our events, and the opportunity to expose your thinking and research to thousands of stakeholders in the global venture ecosystem.
Univenture2015 Event Resources Now Available
Visit the Univenture2015 Event Resource page to:
- Download speaker PDF presentations
- View photo album
- Watch video presentations and highlight movie.
Coller Venture Review Issue 3 on Deep Innovation is now available for broad distribution.
We invite organizations, companies, academic institutions and all other interested parties to contact us for partnership opportunities, including: Sharing issues at events
- Distribution at events (e.g. VCA Distribution )
- Joint delivery to relevant audiences (e.g. IATI Distribution)
- Publication of special editions (e.g. EVCA and India)
- Dr. Brett Anitra Gilbert, Rutgers Business School“Building Culture for Technology Entrepreneurship in Developing Contexts”
- Jennifer Kuan, Lyda Bigelow, Kyle Mayer and Robert Wuebker, Stanford University, “The Role of Contract Framing in Venture Capital”
- Prof. Christoph Hienerth, Monika Hauck, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, “Innovation Accounting: A Holistic View on the Concept’s Application in Practice and Implications for Scholarly Discipline”
- Nir Vulkan, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, “Herding and Overfunding in Equity Crowdfunding”
If you are receiving this as a friend (meaning you are on our mailing list), kindly consider joining as a CIV member. Membership is free (for now 🙂 and allows access to all our resources (articles, conference presentations, videos, CFP, etc.).
To become a member of our community, please click here.
Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan, Executive Director
Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University