The 29th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum is renowned for being the largest and most influential private equity gathering in Asia. The Forum combines editorially driven topics, knowledgeable speakers and superior networking into an annual event that predict trends, hone strategies and create lasting partnerships.
The conference has seen a growth in LP attendance with a 25% increase over the past years 2 years. This confirms LPs growing interest in the region, Asia’s importance in a diversified global portfolio and recognition that the AVCJ Forum is the premier meeting place to source the latest opportunities whilst meeting the established and emerging fund managers across the globe.
Join over 1,000 of the world’s leading GPs, LPs and other professionals for three days of quality discussions, speeches and networking.
A flat rate of US$1,295* for CIV members to attend the VC Summit only *Terms & conditions apply
Presenting our headline speakers:
- Katja Salovaara, Senior Portfolio Manager, Private Equity, ILMARINEN MUTUAL PENSION INSURANCE COMPANY
- Olivia Ouyang, Director, Funds, TEACHERS’ PRIVATE CAPITAL
- Ernest Boles, Chief Executive Officer, HQ CAPITAL
- Steve Byrom, Head of Private Equity, FUTURE FUND
- Marcus Simpson, Head of Global Private Equity, QIC
- Peter Wilson, Managing Director, HARBOURVEST PARTNERS (U.K.) LIMITED
- Edward J. Grefenstette, President & Chief Investment Officer, THE DIETRICH FOUNDATION
- Josh Stern, Director, Private Investments, ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON FOUNDATION
Senior industry professionals discussing the future of PE include:
- Kok Yew Tang, Chairman and Managing Partner, AFFINITY EQUITY PARTNERS
- H. Chin Chou, Chief Executive Officer, MORGAN STANLEY PRIVATE EQUITY ASIA
- Ming Liu, Co-Head of Asia Private Equity, KKR
- Jixun Foo, Managing Partner, GGV
- Kazuhiro Yamada, Managing Director and Head of Carlyle Japan Buyout Advisory Team, THE CARLYLE GROUP
- Michael Chu, Global Co-CEO, L CATTERTON
- Ravi Thakran, Chairman and Managing Partner, L CAPITAL ASIA
- Padmanabh (Paddy) Sinha, Managing Partner, TATA OPPORTUNITIES FUND
- William Sonneborn, President, EIG
- Martin Mok, Partner and Managing Director, China, EQT PARTNERS
How to register?
- Book online by clicking here
- Alternatively, contact Anil Nathani on +852 2158 9636 or email email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you at the Forum!
AVCJ – The Asian Venture Capital Journal – is also a sponsor of UV2017HK: Univenture Visions symposium taking place on April 23, 2017, in Hong Kong Science Park.