We are now accepting submissions for the 2015 research awards
(US$5000 plus a funded trip to our conference CIV2015HK: The Future of Venture).
With CIV awards we recognize individuals (from academia, industry, and government) who are transforming the venture ecosystem through new knowledge. For example, 2014 awards were given in the following areas:
- Lessons from Online Crowdfunding Pitches
- The Alpha and Beta of Private Equity Investments
- Management Experience and the Performance of Accelerators
- Corporate Venture Capital, Technology Spillovers, and Capital Gains: Evidence from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- …. read more about the winners in CIV awards 2014
To learn more about CIV 2015 award see our web site … Main Menu > Awards > 2015 Awards call
(submission deadline: 15-Aug-2015).
Also, feel free to forward this email to relevant parties.
Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan, Executive Director
Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University