I am pleased to announce the full program for CIV2015HK: The Future of Venture, 06-Nov-2015 in Hong Kong, an international research conference where academics and industry experts meet to discuss the future of venture.
Our program includes:
- Comprehensive lineup of 15 leading international venture speakers
- Nicholas Yang, Advisor to the Chief Executive on Innovation and Technology, The Government of The HKSAR
- Volker Heisterman, Managing Director, Yushan Ventures
- Dr. Robyn Klingler Vidra, King’s College London
- Prof. Manhong Mannie Liu, Renmin University, China
- Michael Bruck, HK Leader, Stanford Research Institute (SRI)
- Prof. Kalok Chan, Dean, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Business School
- Prof. Eli Talmor, London Business School
- 06-Nov-2015 Highlights
- Panel discussions incorporating geographical, policy, historical, and Limited Partners perspectives.
- Post-event cocktail reception.
- Relaxed and intimate atmosphere to allow ample opportunities for sharing, networking and 1-on-1 meetings.
- 07-Nov-2015 Focused Co-Events
- Innovation Workshop organized with the HK Government Chief Information Office, “From Service to Venture: How Innovation Can Transform E-Government Services” (Chaired by Ir Allen Yeung, Government Chief Information Officer).
- Venture Research Workshop that will aim to generate new areas of venture research (Chaired by Dr. Robyn Klingler Vidra, Prof. Kalok Chan).
- Hong Kong Venture Ecosystem Bus Tour organized by Yelites Association Limited, with presentations from Brinc, Nest, Infinity, Hong Kong Science Park, ESTRI, and more. Tour includes social dinner.
*Partner and promotional discounts are not valid for on-site registrationBest regards,Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan, Executive Director
Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University