I’m writing to share with you the top five latest updates published by CIV.
(1) Patient Capital: Corporate Venture Capital and Productivity in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies — read the summary of a CIV grant-sponsored research
(2) Nicholas W. Yang Joins CIV2017HK — meet him and other top speakers at the conference and enjoy student discounts
(3) The Venture Ecosystem – Global, Messy and Fast — watch the lecture of Yesha Sivan at the EU Human Brain Project
(4) De-Know-Polization Featured at the Israeli Tech Transfer Conference — 6-Feb-2017 in Tel Aviv
(5) Silicon Dragon Returns to Israel — 20-Feb-2017 in Tel Aviv, with a special CIV discount
Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan, Executive Director
Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University
(1) Patient Capital: Corporate Venture Capital and Productivity in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies — read the summary of a research sponsored by a CIV research grant, in a guest post by Dr. Lora Dimitrova (Exeter) and Dr. Juanita Gonzalez-Uribe (London School of Economics)
(2) Nicholas W. Yang Joins CIV2017HK — the first Secretary for Innovation and Technology at the Government of Hong Kong SAR will speak at the main session of CIV2017HK on 23-Apr-2017.
Use code FRIENDPROMO for a 15% discount on conference tickets.
Student discounts of up to 75% – apply now
(3) The Venture Ecosystem – Global, Messy and Fast — In a lecture presented at the TAU Sagol School of Neuroscience, Prof. Yesha Sivan described six major trends making the global venture ecosystem even more Messy, Fast and Global. The lecture was broadcast to participants of the Human Brain Project throughout the European Union.
Watch the video
(4) De-Know-Polization Featured at the Israeli Tech Transfer Conference — our message to university leaders and policy-makers attending the conference is: “Don’t think business as usual – better you lead the change than let the change lead you.”
6-Feb-2017, InterContinental David, Tel Aviv
(5) Silicon Dragon Returns to Israel — for its second forum focused on the tech triangle: China, Israel, US. The program features panels with leading venture capitalists and dealmakers and tech chats with entrepreneurs running innovative emerging companies with China-Israeli ties. A special discount is available for CIV friends.
20-Feb-2017, Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
(P.S.1) Share a Guest Post With the CIV Community — Members of our community wishing to share their news, insights or ideas in a guest post at the CIV website, are welcome to follow the guidelines for guest post submission.
(P.S.2) CIV Online Member Resources
- Looking for a Second Miracle on the Han River — university venture in S.Korea
- Crafting a Silicon Savannah — university venture in Kenya
- A Corporate Adventure in Venture — do giants create giants
- Investing for the Future with Hiro Mizuno, Chief Investment Officer of Japan’s GPIF
- A panel on the Future of Venture with Yesha Sivan (CIV), Eli Talmor (LBS), Kalok Chan (Hong Kong Chinese University) and Mounir Guen (MVision)
And numerous additional videos, presentations, and articles
Become a CIV member