We are pleased to invite you to CIV2015HK: The Future of Venture (6-7 Nov 2015 in Hong Kong).
CIV2015HK is our flagship international conference, where leading venture thinkers and shapers from academia and industry will discuss the future of venture.
CIV2015HK latest highlights:
- Key Speakers (Friday Nov-06):
- Nicholas Yang, Innovation & Technology Advisor, HKSAR Government
- Yoav Chelouche, Managing Partner, Aviv Venture Capital (On the Israeli Ecosystem)
- Michael Bruck, HK Leader, Stanford Research Institute (SRI)l
- Volker Heisterman, Managing Director, Yushan Ventures
- Andy Yee, Senior Policy Analyst, Google.
- Future Perspectives on Venture:
- Historical – including 100 years of Venture
- Geography – including Israel, Taiwan, China, and Silicon Valley
- Policy– including a review of 44 public policy tools
- LP and innovative model …
- Co-Events (Saturday Nov-07):
- HK GOV CIO Innovation Workshop – by invitation only
- Venture Research Academic Workshop – including talks by CIV 2015 research awards winners
- Hong Kong Venture Ecosystem Tour
- Exclusive networking and meeting opportunities including Lunch and Cocktail Reception
- Additional partners…
- CUHK Business School – The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- SVCA – Singapore Venture Capital & Private Equity Association
- AVCJ – Private Equity and Venture Forum
- Updated website with latest conference information (https://www.collerinstituteofventure.org/civ2015hk/).
Dr. Robyn K. Vidra
King’s College London
Aviv Venture Capital
Stanford Research Institute (SRI)
Prof. Kaluk Chan
Chinese University of Hong Kong
Prof. Manhong Liu
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Israel Consulate in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Ltd.
See all CIV2015HK speakers