(1) The Coller School of Management Inaugurated at Tel-Aviv University
(2) Let’s Design HK 3.0 — an op-ed by Prof. Yesha Sivan in Hong-Kong’s “South China Morning Post”
(3) Not Just Meat – SuperMeat! — A guest post by Ido Savir
(4) Too Talented to Innovate? — A guest post by Prof. David Zvilichovsky, a recipient of a CIV research grant
(5) If You Can’t Beat Them… — A guest post by Yoni Passwell
(6) Share a Guest Post with the CIV community
(7) Coming Soon: Innovating Universities — the new University Venture issue of Coller Venture Review
(8) CIV Online Member Resources
Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan, Executive Director
Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University
(1) The Coller School of Management Inaugurated at Tel-Aviv University — Jeremy Coller, founder of the Coller Institute of Venture, has donated $50 million to the Tel-Aviv University School of Management. The incredibly generous donation was allocated for research and development, study programs and teaching.
See full item
See full item (3) Not Just Meat – SuperMeat! — By 2050, the world’s population will grow to more than 9 billion, and our appetite for meat will grow along with it. Cultured meat has the potential of becoming the perfect industrial meat alternative.
See full item by Ido Savir, CEO and co-founder of SuperMeat, which is part of our Deep Innovation research strand.
(4) Too Talented to Innovate? — When deciding on the execution of a project, entrepreneurs evaluate the trade-off between the positive expected return from the currently available project, and the impact such an execution may have on the financing of future projects.
See full item by CIV 2014 grant winners Prof. David Zvilichovsky and Prof. Noam Shamir, part of our Policy research strand.
(5) If You Can’t Beat Them… — The market constantly introduces innovation in the urban space, especially when it comes to tourism. The immediate response of cities facing the rising objection of hotels, cab companies and restaurants is to ban such innovations and battle them in courts. But what if a city would actually embrace and encourage these initiatives?
See full item by Yoni Passwell, Voyjer CEO, which is part of our City Venture research strand.
(7) Coming soon: Innovating Universities— The new issue of Coller Venture Review will include ten articles that examine University Venture from numerous angles, in various locations around the world.
See full preview page, previous issues and posts of the University Venture research strand.
- Univenture 2015 resources and videos
- Coller Venture Review full previous issues
- Partner with CIV at your event
And numerous additional videos, presentations and articles
Become a CIV member