I’m writing to share with you the top five latest updates published by CIV.
(1) $12,000 Distributed in CIV 2017 Venture Research Awards — read the abstracts of the winning papers
(2) First Call for Research Ideas on Venture Financing — submit until 15-Mar-2017
(3) College Endowments Bleed Money: Can Venture Save Them — read a post on the recent Endowments study report
(4) University Venture: The View From Cornell — read an interview with Dr. Alice Li, Executive Director of Cornell’s CTL
(5) The Chinese University of Hong Kong Joins as Organizing Partner for CIV2017HK — will host a partner event and an academic papers session
Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University
Submit your ideas by 15-Mar-2017.
- Looking for a Second Miracle on the Han River — university venture in S.Korea
- Crafting a Silicon Savannah — university venture in Kenya
- A Corporate Adventure in Venture — do giants create giants
- Investing for the Future with Hiro Mizuno, Chief Investment Officer of Japan’s GPIF
- A panel on the Future of Venture with Yesha Sivan (CIV), Eli Talmor (LBS), Kalok Chan (Hong Kong Chinese University) and Mounir Guen (MVision)
And numerous additional videos, presentations, and articles
Become a CIV member