I’m writing to share with you the CIV top five latest updates.
(1) Global Corporate Venturing Symposium — meet CIV’s Yesha Sivan on 24-25-May-2017 | London, UK
(2) EU Human Brain Project (HBE) Entrepreneurship in Neuroscience Workshop — meet CIV’s Yesha Sivan on 17-19-Jul-2017 | Leimen, Germany
(3) Corporate Innovation and Corporate Venture Capital 2017: Lessons from the Startup Nation — meet CIV’s Eli Talmor on 11-May-2017 | Dusseldorf, Germany
(4) Silver-Tech: A Global Megatrend — read a guest post by Dov Sugarman
(5) 250 Participants Attended CIV2017HK — enjoy a first peek at conference photos
Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan, Executive Director
Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University
(1) Global Corporate Venturing Symposium — Prof. Yesha Sivan will moderate a panel on Cities and Government Support — part of CIV’s City Venture research strand — at the GCV Symposium (24-25-May-2017, London, UK). The Symposium is the leading event for global corporate venturing professionals and has experienced exponential growth, attracting an enviable list of speakers and international senior delegates.
(2) EU Human Brain Project (HBE) Entrepreneurship in Neuroscience Workshop — this “hackathon” style workshop in Leimen, Germany (17-19-Jul-2017) will enable students to explore applied research ideas in Neuroscience that the students will offer and conceive by themselves. Brain ventures are part of CIV’s Deep Innovation research strand, and Prof. Yesha Sivan will lead a mini-workshop on Blue Ocean Innovation Strategy.
(3) Corporate Innovation and Corporate Venture Capital 2017 — an increasing number of German corporates are venturing into Israel. This would be the focus of the upcoming Corporate Innovation and Corporate Venture Capital 2017 event, to be held on 11-May-2017 in Dusseldorf, Germany, featuring internationally-renowned speakers, including Prof. Eli Talmor, Chair of the Coller Institute of Venture. Find out more and read relevant city cases inside.
(4) Silver-Tech: A Global Megatrend — The past couple of years has seen the creation of several dedicated funds targeting investments in companies developing innovative solutions for seniors, and even Silicon Valley’s most famous venture capitalists have begun betting on the “silver tech” niche. Read a guest post by Dov Sugarman, an expert in senior care technology.
(5) 250 Participants Attended CIV2017HK — speakers included Nobel Prize laureate Dan Shechtman, HK SAR Secretary for Innovation and Technology Nicholas W. Yang, Executive Director of Stanford University OTL Katharine Ku, and many others.
View conference photo albums on our Facebook page:
(P.S.1) Share a Guest Post With the CIV Community — Members of our community wishing to share their news, insights or ideas in a guest post at the CIV website, are welcome to follow the guidelines for guest post submission.
|(P.S.2) CIV Online Member Resources |
And numerous additional videos, presentations, and articles