- Univenture2015 Workshop & Symposium, 16-Dec-2015, Tel Aviv University (Israel)
- Univenture2015 aims to to trigger and share the thinking needed to further understand the risks and opportunities of 21st Century University Venture.
- The day consists of two parts: Workshop open to invited stakeholders, and
Symposium – a knowledge sharing event – open to the interested public.
- View our program and speaker bios on the Univenture2015 website.
- To purchase tickets, visit our registration page.
- 2015 Venture Ecosystem Research Grants
- 2016 Research Strand – Financial Models
- CIV is looking for research and insights on financial models that fund new ventures such as crowd funding, loans, special corporate instruments, etc. We invite interested parties to propose ideas/directions to email@example.com.
- CIV2015HK: The Future of Venture Conference, 06-Nov-2015, Hong Kong
- With over 100 people in attendance, 22 partners, 16 speakers and 3 co-events, the conference, which was co-organized by Cyberport, generated substantial dialogue and ideas. Thanks to our thought provoking speakers, panel discussions, and workshops, we generated new knowledge to serve future research initiatives.
- Conference album, presentations, and speaker videos will be shared soon.
- Recap: CIV Community Membership
- Qualified friends can gain access to unique content such as publications, reports and other resources.
- To become a member of our community, please click here.
Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan, Executive Director
Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University