Dear CIV member,
We are sending this announcement jointly with our partner, Asia Venture Capital Journal. Coller Institute is supporting the Asian Venture Capital Journal’s 28th Annual AVCJ Private Equity Forum 2015, taking place 3-5 November 2015. The event is the largest and most influential private equity gathering in Asia, attracting 1,000+ attendees including 170+ speakers and 310 + Limited Partners.
We are excited to announce that Prof. Yesha Sivan, Executive Director of Coller Institute of Venture, is confirmed as a speaker.
Prof. Yesha Sivan, the Executive Director of the Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University Faculty of Management will speak at the 2015 AVCJ Venture Capital Summit on Tuesday 3 November, 11.45am – 12.30pm.
Session: The global dragon hunt: Tracking down tomorrow’s trailblazing entrepreneurs
Conference highlights – AVCJ Forum 2015:
- Uncover the approach LPs take to initiate venture investing and source opportunities outside the usual name-brand funds
- Hear the exit types, average multiples and volumes of activity expected over the next 12 month
- Examine where the next Asian VC hub will emerge outside of China
- Hear about the markets that will provide the greatest potential in terms of consumer demand for VCs to capture a global user base
- Understand where you can find the future generation of entrepreneurs that will define the next era of innovation
- Find out why now is an opportune time to start fundraising and how you can gain access to LPs
For more details about the conference agenda, download the brochure here
HOW TO REGISTER:
As an active member of the venture capital community you cannot miss the chance to be part of Asia’s most prestigious gathering of your peers at this exciting time for the industry.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Forum in November.
Marketing Manager | AVCJ
Marketing Director | CIV
>> The industry event will be followed by our venture research event, CIV2015HK: The Future of Venture on Friday 6-Nov-2015 www.collerinstituteofventure.org/civ2015hk/