We are pleased to announce the electronic release of the CIV2017HK conference brochure. Its 64 pages include all the necessary information for conference attendees, including speaker biographies, venues and timetables, as well as a special preview of articles and city cases from the upcoming City Venture issue of Coller Venture Review.
In the brochure, you will find:
- A full 5-day conference schedule, including:
- Saturday, 22-Apr-2017 – Pre-Conference: Academic Session at the CUHK Business School
- Sunday, 23-Apr-2017 – CIV2017HK Plenary Session on the Future of Venture and Universities (our main event)
- Monday, 24-Apr-2017 – AUTM Asia 2017 Opening and CUHK Ventures Partner Event
- Tuesday, 25-Apr-2017 – Hong Kong Innovation Day, discovering new FinTech ventures in Cyberport
- Wednesday, 26-Apr-2017 – Shenzhen Innovation Tour, with a visit to ZTE and Qianhai
- List of conference speakers, including executives from:
- Government: Israeli Government, Executive Council of Hong Kong
- Universities: Tel Aviv University, Stanford, MIT, Chinese University of Hong Kong, London Business School, Technion, Peking University, Tsinghua-Shenzhen, Politecnico di Milano, WHU School of Management, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Business: Coller Capital, Qianhai, Cyberport, X – The Moonshot Factory by Google, Global University Venturing, EV Power, Wolf Foundation and the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park
- An overview of our sponsors
- Featured articles from the upcoming Issue 5 of Coller Venture Review:
The brochure PDF is available for download to CIV members.
Registration to CIV2017HK is still open, and limited seats are available at the current price of HK$3,100 (available until 20-Apr-2017).
Register now to save your seat and attend the event!