About the Coller Institute of Venture
The Coller Institute of Venture (CIV) is committed to advancing the global venture ecosystem. We act as a global hub through developing and sharing venture knowledge. We welcome policy makers, limited partners, scholars, venture capitalists, investors, entrepreneurs and other interested parties to join our community. As a CIV member, you will receive monthly announcements about our knowledge development and sharing.
CIV Membership Benefits
- Read Coller Venture Review articles and research papers online
- Gain access to unique member resources such as publications, reports, presentations, pictures, videos, etc.
- Publish your research and insights at our website and social media channels.
- Partner with us at your next event.
- Use CIV learning resources in your courses.
- Receive membership discounts to our events.
- Engage with our team regarding research strands.
- Current research strands include:
- Future research strands include:
- Global Events
- Recent Publications
- Awards & Grants
- Industry News and Posts
- News items are catalogued by research strands, including Policy, History of Venture, Deep Innovation, University Venture and City Venture.