CIV2017HK— the Coller Institute of Venture Annual Conference, will take place on 23-Apr-2017 at the Hong Kong Science Park.
The conference will serve an exclusive meeting place for leading players of the venture ecosystem – policymakers, institutional investors, scholars and venture capitalists.
In 2017, the conference will focus on The Future of University Venture, bringing together the greatest minds in the field to trigger the thinking and discussion necessary to evolve research universities into their new role as centers of venture and innovation.
By joining us at CIV2017HK, you will be able to:
- Share latest developments, successes and failures in venture, and university venture in particular;
- Discuss and reflect to generate new ideas and models;
- Collaborate and network with exclusive venture leaders;
- Meet venture luminaries from MIT, Stanford, LBS, TAU, Technion, Peking University and Tsinghua-Shenzhen.
Among the leading speakers that have already confirmed their participation, you will find:
- Prof. Dan Schechtman — Nobel Prize Laureate (2011) and Distinguished Professor at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- Prof. Dongmin Chen — Director, Office of Science and Technology Development, Peking University
- Katharine Ku — Executive Director, Office of Technology Licensing, Stanford University
- Dr. Renchen Liu — President Assistant, Tsinghua-Shenzhen Research Institute
- Lita Nelsen — Director (Ret.), Technology Licensing Office, MIT
- Prof. Manuel Trajtenberg — Senior Economist, Parliament Member and Former Chairman of the Higher Education Budgeting and Planning Committee, Israel
If you want to hear these and other leading speakers in the same room, join CIV2017HK now and enjoy early bird ticket prices until 31-Dec-2016. Register today, or subscribe for updates with the form below.
We have joined forces with the AUTM Asia 2017 conference (24-25-Apr-2017), and will offer our attendees to participate in both conferences, as well as a tour of the Shenzhen technological ecosystem and other related events to be advertised at a later stage. Registered participants will enjoy discounted airfares with our official carrier, Cathay Pacific, and special rates in a wide selection of hotels.