AGENDA OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2016
● The presentation and approval of the Annual Activities Report of the association of the year 2015.
● The presentation and approval of the financial statements of the association of the financial year 2015.
● The presentation and approval of the course of activities of the association for the year of 2016.
● The establishment of the member fee for the year 2017.
● Legal and Regulatory Committee presentation and approval of the Annual Activities Report of the
association of the year 2015.
● The presentation of Budget of association for the financial year 2016.
● Change of the statute of association.
● The election of association board members.
● Any other business.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2016
14:30 – 15:00 Registration
15:00 – 16:00 LT VCA Annual General Meeting 2016
16:00 – 16:20 Coffee break
16:20 – 18:30 Guest Speakers / Annual LT VCA awards
18:30 – Networking and buffet for event participants
Marketing Manager for the Baltic States, Google
“The Digital future is now”
Regimantas is one of the first Lithuanian employees at Google, working at Google for almost 6 years now, as a Marketing Manager for the Baltic States. At the moment he is actively involved in developing overall digital ecosystem in the Baltic region by digitizing local SMBs and exporters, educating and supporting advertising agencies through “Google Partners”, responsible for the launch of the new Google products in the market.
„Story telling on television“
After ten years of work (since 1996) on the Lithuanian TV market, Laurynas Šeškus gained some experience abroad: for two years in London he was the Executive Producer for Central and Eastern Europe at Viasat Broadcasting company. After coming back in 2008, he started the TV Play, which at present is the largest TV content production company in the Baltic States creating, patenting and selling TV project formats for Lithuanian and foreign televisions, also creating international documentary films for Discovery Network.
PRICE: For LT VCA members participation is free of charge. For non-members – 50 EUR
*Please be advised that if you register to the event and do not appear you will be chargeable.
REGISTRATION: In order to register to the event please use the following link http://goo.gl/forms/1VRsSypGZw or click on Register HERE at the end of the email.
Please register until Tuesday, 15th of March.
LOCATION: Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square Vilnius (Universiteto st. 14) Presidential Hall I
OTHER: If you have any further questions please contact Nerile Baužyte firstname.lastname@example.org